Life as a REALTOR®
Unlimited Income Potential
Be Your Own Boss
Your Time is Flexible
What are the steps to become a real estate agent?
To obtain your real estate license in Missouri you must complete the 48-hour Pre-Exam Course mandated by the Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC) prior to sitting for the real estate exam.
Real Estate Exams
You will be required to pass both the state and national license exams. Missouri also requires the completion of a 24-hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course (MREP) prior to applying for your license.
Once you are licensed you must affiliate with a broker in order to conduct real estate business. As your broker, Coldwell Banker Gundaker will provide the leadership, and support you need to achieve success.
Get Your License
Our Coldwell Banker Gundaker School of Real Estate can help earn your license and prepare for the state examination with a variety of schedules and study options. We can help guide you through the five steps necessary to obtain a real estate license in Missouri:
- Completion of the 48-hour Pre-Exam Course
- Pass the state and national portions of the real estate exam
- Complete a 24-hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course
- Arrange for Fingerprinting through a state-contractor
- Affiliate with a Licensed Real Estate Broker